We are here to serve your community
The MPCA’s mission is to create a healthy, inclusive and safe environment in which to work and live by giving a voice to all Manor Park Community Members. We partner with our sister organizations in Manor Park, governments, East End Community Associations and other organizations.
- Final MPCA comments on Manor Park OPAApril 13, 2022Why You Should NOT Approve This OPA The text speaks for itself. The document is the MPCA’s final comments on the OPA, submitted to the City of Ottawa. [READ MORE]
- Addressing Family Homelessness At The Neighbourhood LevelApril 10, 2022Read a draft report about methods to reduce family homelessness using neighbourhood-based approaches. Family Homelessness Challenge Brief Advisory Committee: Rideau-Rockcliffe Community Resource Centre, Vanier Community Service Centre, Collective of Community Associations, City of Ottawa Housing Dept, University of Ottawa, Wabano Centre for Aboriginal Health, Multi-Faith Housing Initiative, Eastern Ontario Landlord Organization, Catholic Centre [READ MORE]
- Manor Park OPA presentationApril 10, 2022Elizabeth McAllister presented the MPCA’s feedback on the OPA to the City’s Planning Committee. Read the presentation here: March 24th presentation. [READ MORE]
- MPCA comments on Transportation Master PlanFebruary 7, 2022The MPCA transportation and safety committee has prepared a comprehensive set of comments on the City’s Transportation Master Plan (TMP). This is an important position paper that will guide the MPCA’s activities on transportation and safety throughout the TMP process. Read the comments here: https://manorparkcommunity.ca/wp-content/uploads/2022/02/20220202-mpca-comments-ottawa-transportation-plan-update.pdf [READ MORE]
- January-February Chronicle is out!January 9, 2022The current January-February 2022 issue of the Chronicle has been printed and you can read an electronic version right here. [READ MORE]
An overview of different intiatives and resources, updated regularly by members of the MPCA
The Manor Park Chronicle
A monthly publication concerning stories, events and advertisements relevant to the area.
Running strong since 1949!
We partner closely with other community initiatives. You can check them out here:
If you would like to get involved with The MPCA, or if you have questions, concerns, or bright ideas for how we can improve Manor Park, then we would love to hear from you!