We are here to serve your community
The MPCA’s mission is to create a healthy, inclusive and safe environment in which to work and live by giving a voice to all Manor Park Community Members. We partner with our sister organizations in Manor Park, governments, East End Community Associations and other organizations.
- January-February Chronicle is out!January 9, 2022The current January-February 2022 issue of the Chronicle has been printed and you can read an electronic version right here. [READ MORE]
- Manor Park Community Benefits AgreementJanuary 7, 2022Hosted by Rawlson King Event details When: January 13, 2022, 6pm-8pm Quand : 13 janvier 2022, 18h-20h You are invited to the Manor Park Community Benefits Agreement Town Hall. Vous êtes invité à l’hôtel de ville de l’Entente sur les avantages communautaires de Manor Park. Register in advance for this meeting: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZUsd-Chrj8iHNSZ_7ykakbp-sRTN8fIPu-Q After registering, you will receive a [READ MORE]
- November-December Chronicle is out!November 8, 2021The current November-December 2021 issue of the Chronicle has been printed and you can read an electronic version right here. [READ MORE]
- Councillor King releases Manor Park Estates OPA position paperJuly 20, 2021The Councillor’s office has released a position paper that describes requested changes to the OPA application. Read the full paper here. [READ MORE]
- MPCA final comments on Manor Park Estates OPA application D01-01-21-0003June 22, 2021The MPCA objects in the strongest possible terms to the unreasonable building heights with concomitant densities expected contained in the development application. While we support reasonable densification in pursuit of livelihood improvements, we cannot condone the rampant densification that will have a detrimental impact on the neighborhood and the community at large. Read the full submission here. [READ MORE]
An overview of different intiatives and resources, updated regularly by members of the MPCA
The Manor Park Chronicle
A monthly publication concerning stories, events and advertisements relevant to the area.
Running strong since 1949!
We partner closely with other community initiatives. You can check them out here:
If you would like to get involved with The MPCA, or if you have questions, concerns, or bright ideas for how we can improve Manor Park, then we would love to hear from you!